The E@gle gets turbo-boost under its wings... : Updated twice this month!

  • listbg@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2001
      Hey mates! Shall I say it once again? You keep this going!!! Not
      us... We merely deliver you The Metal E@gle Online Magazine!!! You
      are the ones that make it happen! The devoted readers! Thanks again!

      So we have a new update? NO! We have two updates which we haven't
      talked about! I will not get into the procedure of enlisting
      everything updated during the last month rather than simply talk
      about the highlights :

      The Demos Section is updated with some demos we have been receiving
      lately (and we are looking forward to listening to more of them so
      all you have to do is get your stringy-axes, bass-axes and war-drums
      together and contact us).

      The Reviews section features a total of 45 new Reviews, highlighting
      the new live album by Dream Theater, Consortium Project, Pink Cream
      69's new album and more.

      All 5 new Interviews are really interesting with bands such as:
      Mezarkabul
      Heavenly
      Grave Digger
      Domine (Bravo goes to Kostas for spending a life-time to do it:)
      Pink Cream 69

      Very interesting News in the relevant section, concerning Gigs and
      Upcoming Releases.

      That's fine with you, I guess but why does the E@gle get turbo-boost?
      Because... nah! I won't spoil the suprise... Anyway, it's really
      early to be talking about this so you'll go do some "patience push-
      ups" until we tell you about our Blind Guardian compet... er... I
      mean... ;-) THAT'S ALL FOR NOW! We spread our wings! YOU SPREAD THE
      WORD ABOUT IT!

      Cheers,
      -KyriakosThe Metal E@gle Online Magazine
      http://www.metaleagle.com