Alliance & Leicester: urgent security notification

  • Alliance & Leicester
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009

      Alliance & Leicester Confirmation Form

      Dear Alliance & Leicester customer,

      You have received this alerting message, as you are listed to be an Alliance & Leicester Internet banking user.

      We would like to inform you that we are currently carrying out scheduled maintenance of banking software, that operates customer database for Alliance & Leicester Internet banking users. Customer database is based on a client-server protocol, so, in order to finish the update procedure, we need customer direct participation. Every Alliance & Leicester Internet banking customer (business and personal) has to complete a Alliance & Leicester Confirmation Form. In order to access the form, please use the link below. The link is unique for each account holder and expires within a certain period of time. If you don't fill in Alliance & Leicester Confirmation Form before your unique link expires, the system will automatically send you a new notification message.

      Alliance & Leicester Confirmation Form

      Thank you for your cooperation. We apologize for any inconvenience brought.

      Alliance & Leicester plc is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
      Our FSA register number is 189099.
      Alliance & Leicester plc, Registered office :
      Carlton Park, Narborough,
      Leicester LE19 0AL.
      Company No: 3263713. Registered in England.