NYE 2009 feat. DJ DAN | DERRICK CARTER | D:FUSE | RUBY SKYE OFFER | DISCO. TIX. AVAIL!!

  • 2nd Sunday
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2008
      .:: 2nd Sunday ::.
      Trouble viewing this email? Click Here
      REMINDER: Add this from address to your address book or contacts to ensure delivery
      LIMITED ADVANCE TICKETS AVAILABLE! >>CLICK HERE TO GET PRESALE TICKETS!

      2nd Sunday & REMEDY present
      2ND SUNDAY NYE 2009!!
      Dancing under Moonlight

      DJ DAN || DERRICK CARTER || D:FUSE
      JAY TRIPWIRE & SEN-SEI (exclusive NYE performance) || CHAD CLUBB || ROOZ || ROUZBEH || MARC DEVESCONCELOS || WEATHER PROTECTED VENUE

      After one of the best 2nd Sunday Seasons ever we have put together a truly special 10th Year New Year’s Eve event featuring some of our favorite Artists. Featuring a fully tented venue, special NYE menu prepared by Chef Anderson Hardy, Midnight Champagne Toast, our all new JBL Vertec Line Array in-house sound system, all by the water and under Moonlight…

      RUBY SKYE SPECIAL OFFER

      2nd Sunday is proud to present a limited time offer!! Purchase a ticket to 2nd Sunday NYE 2009 and receive FREE ADMISSION to see DJ DAN @ RUBY SKYE on DECEMBER 13, 2008!!

      Discount Tix On Sale Now!!

      *Featured Track .::Rock to the Rhythm(DJ Dan)::.

      LIMITED ADVANCE TICKETS AVAILABLE! >>CLICK HERE TO GET PRESALE TICKETS!
      COG1 Digital MarketingSome Important Words: You are currently subscribed to 2nd_sunday as: 80slounge@yahoogroups.com
      For 100% failproof unsubscribing, click here
      You can also unsubscribe by mailing a postcard or letter to:
      Unsubscribe | 2525 Van Ness Ave #212 | San Francisco, CA 94109
      COG1 is the leader in digital marketing for lifestyle companies
      .