ELECTRA-CITY RETURNS!

  • MistressKaos@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2001
           After over a year, ELECTRA-CITY, the former Tuesday night Pyramid hot
      spot has returned, and we are reopening a week in advance!!!!

      ELECTRA-CITY
      the pre-re-opening party
      THURSDAY
      August 9, 2001
      at TRUE
      28 E. 23rd street

      DJ IAN FFORD spins a darkwave, new wave,,synthpop, industrial mix upstairs
      DJ JASON spins gothic in the underground

      Bartendrixes KAOS and DEANNA provide the drinks and the eye candy

      this week only
      COMPLIMENTARY (that's free) admission

      Doors 11pm
      Proper ID required
      18 to enter
      21 to get sloppy

      http://hometown.aol.com/mistresskaos

      "It is far better to be feared than loved if you cannot be both."
                  Niccolo Machiavelli (1469-1527)