TONIGHT: DM Listening Party at HALO!

  • halo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2001
      TONIGHT: DM Listening Party at HALO! Hi Everyone,

      Well it's finally here. The Depeche Mode listening party for the new album "Exciter" is tonight! We've got lots of singles to give away, so please come down.  See you tonight!

      Thursday, May 3rd:
      Depeche Mode Listening Party
      Hear the new album 10:30-11:30
      Win the new album at 1:30 (plus lots of singles)
      DM hits all night long
      $5 w/pass; $7 w/o
      http://www.hellnyc.com for directions

      SUPER CHEAP DRINKS: $3 WELL DRINKS FROM 10-MIDNIGHT.

      at Bar 169
      169 E. Broadway
      (E. Broadway at Essex Street)
      NYC

      Every Thursday:
      HALO

      DJ's Templar & Fitzpatrick spin 80's, New Wave, Synth, EBM

      You'll hear: depeche mode, adam ant, duran duran, bauhaus, the cure, new order, the smiths, xymox, the cult, thompson twins, heaven 17, secession, human league, echo & the bunnymen, psychedelic furs, sisters of mercy, devo, love & rockets, etc.....

      And don't forget: $3 well drinks till midnight and request friendly DJs

      at Bar 169
      169 E. Broadway
      (E. Broadway at Essex Street)
      NYC