Re: [80slounge] where is EVERY1?

  • Sheima
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2000
      Hmmm... Let me think!

      Love Plus One - Haircut 100
      Love is a Battlefield - Pat Benetar
      I Love Rock 'n' Roll - Joan Jett
      Love Bites - Def Leppard
      Endless love - Lionel Ritchie & Dianna Ross
      It Must Be Love - Madness
      Love In An Elevator - Aerosmith
      Tainted love - Soft Cell
      Love of the Common People - Paul Young
      Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
      Somebody To Love - Queen
      If You Want My love - Cheap Trick
      I Want Your love - Transvision Vamp
      You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling - Long John Baldry
      All Out Of Love - Air Supply
      Love At First Night - Kim Hart
      Keep On Loving You - REO Speedwagon
      Love Song - Simple Minds
      Love Action - Human League
      This Is Not A Love Song - PIL
      I Want To Know What Love Is - Foreigner
      Greatest Love of All - Whitney Houston
      Power Of Love - Jennifer Rush
      Power Of Love - Huey Lewis & The News
      Power of Love - Frankie Goes To Hollywood
      Love Cats - The Cure
      Look Of Love - ABC
      Da Da Da I Don't Love You.... - Trio
      She's In Love With You - Suzi Quatro
      The One That You love - Air Supply
      Do You Believe In Love - Huey Lewis & The News
      Love Blonde - Kim Wilde
      I Don't Want Your Love - Duran Duran

      These are all I could come up with, and I have all these songs on tape or CD
      so I had a little help there! :D

      Sheree. http://www.microtech.com.au/sheima/shei/sheree.htm

      Sheree. http://www.microtech.com.au/sheima/shei/sheree.htm
    • oomingmak
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2000
        Okay, its really late and I am a bit out of it, but here goes...

        Love is a Stranger - The Eurythmics
        Love Plus One - Haircut 100
        Love My Way - Psychadelic Furs
        That's Love That it is - Blancemange
        Lovesong - The Cure
        Love Glove - Visage
        Love Action - Human League
        Love Will Tear us Apart - Joy Division
        Love and Pride - King
        Love Me - Love and Rockets
        Work for Love - Ministry
        Bizarre Love Triangle - New Order
        So in Love - OMD
        Tainted Love - Soft Cell
        Love on Your Side - Thompson Twins
        In the Name of Love - Thompson Twins
        Bring your Love Down (Didn't I) - Yaz
        Who Needs Love Like That - Erasure
        Love Missle F1-11 - Sigue Sigue Sputnik
      • morningmyst@uswest.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 8, 2000
          Ok....I went through my CD's, albums, and cassettes, and heres what I
          came up with!

          Save your love-Great White
          House of Broken Love - Great White
          Is this Love - Whitesnake
          The Deeper the Love - Whitesnake
          Fool for your Loving - Whitesnake.
          Love ain't no stranger - Whitesnake
          I want to Know what love is - Foreigner
          Love Bites - Def Leppard
          When Love & Hate Collide - Def Leppard
          You Give Love a Bad name - Bon Jovi
          In & Out of Love - Bon Jovi
          Without Love - Bon Jovi
          Love Song - Tesla
          Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin - Journey
          Send her my Love - Journey
          Who do you Love - George Thorogood
          Still Loving you - Scorpions
          Love Drive - Scorpions
          Rhythm of Love - Scorpions
          Gimme all your love - ZZTop
          Making Love out of Nothing at all - Air Supply
          Lost in Love - Air Supply
          The one that you love - Air supply
          All out of love - Air supply
          Will you still love me - Chicago
          Love me tomorrow - Chicago
          I don't wanna live without your love - Chicago
          Love is a Battlefield - Pat Benatar
          Loverboy - Billy Ocean
          I love Rock -n- Roll - Joan Jett
          Feel like Makin Love - Bad Company
          Love of a Lifetime - Firehouse
          Brand New Lover - Dead or Alive
          Love Hurts - Nazareth
          What's love got to do with it - Tina Turner
          Love in an Elevator - Aerosmith
          Freeway of Love - Aretha Franklin
          Secret Lovers - Atlantic Starr
          The Price of Love - Bad English
          To be a Lover - Billy Idol
          One Night Love Affair - Bryan Adams
          Victim of Love - Bryan Adams
          I've been in Love before - Cutting Crew
          Modern Love - David Bowie
          Shake your love - Debbie Gibson
          Endless Love - Diana Ross and Lionel Rithie

          There are so many, and I'm taking up way too much room! Any
          different ones?
          Toodles,
          dawn