[80slounge] Re: Growing Pains reunion show.....

  • CaramelClover@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2000
      In a message dated 3/30/00 11:04:43 PM Pacific Standard Time,
      morningmyst@... writes:

      << Ok.....I just read in Entertainment Weekly, that in November, Growing
      Pains is doing a t.v. movie. It will have all the original cast
      members...Alan Thicke, Joanna Kerns, Kirk Cameron, Tracey Gold.....the
      only cast member that isn't supposed to be in it...(as far as I
      understood.) is Leonardo DiCaprio....It should be interesting.....I
      hope. As this was one of my favorite shows growing up.
      Later,
      Dawn

      I still watch that show on the Disney channel. I love that show. Please keep
      me posted as to when exactly and what channel it would be aired on. Thanks,
      Raindrop