Express home credit

  • admixture
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      Hi,

      Your credit doesn't matter to us!
      If you OWN real estate and want IMMEDIATE cash to spend ANY way you
      like, or simply wish to LOWER your monthly payments by a third or more, here are the deals we have TODAY:

      $488,000.00 at a 3.67% fixed-rate
      $372,000.00 at a 3.90% variable-rate
      $492,000.00 at a 3.21% interest-only
      $248,000.00 at a 3.36% fixed-rate
      $198,000.00 at a 3.55% variable-rate

      Hurry, we have requests limits, so when these deals are gone, they are
      gone!

      We have one-mimute form to apply the request,
      please CLICK HERE

      http://9E48S.residentialr.us/?ncache=103675

      Don't worry about approval, your credit will not disqualify you!

      Approval Manager.