Re: [80sBBS] free things in life

  • Rex Iscariot
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 28, 2001
      At 09:22 PM 12/27/2001, you wrote:

      >The easiest way to prevent this is to set the option to moderate only new
      >users. Then you can leave the group open, but the first message from all
      >new users has to be approved, and if it is spam you can unsub them
      >immediately, and if it isn't you can turn off the moderation.

      I didn't even know that option existed. I will look into it
      immediately! Thanks!

      "If you've got a blacklist, I want to be on it." - Billy Bragg
    • Rex Iscariot
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 28, 2001
        At 09:43 AM 12/28/2001, you wrote:
        >At 09:22 PM 12/27/2001, you wrote:
        >
        > >The easiest way to prevent this is to set the option to moderate only new
        > >users. Then you can leave the group open, but the first message from all
        > >new users has to be approved, and if it is spam you can unsub them
        > >immediately, and if it isn't you can turn off the moderation.
        >
        >I didn't even know that option existed. I will look into it
        >immediately! Thanks!

        All set. Thanks again.

        "If you've got a blacklist, I want to be on it." - Billy Bragg
      • KSyster@aol.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 6, 2002
          sure is..Findlaw huh? will do...thanks