No activity in last 7 days
At last, a friendly place for hams to gather on 80m. Lets make it polite and fun. We currently monitor 3.818 +/- 1 QRM, with 3.824 as an alternate, most late nights, after 11 pm EDT, or by schedule on list, for ragchew and casual discussion of our wonderful hobby of amateur radio. Participation by all is welcome. New members are asked to post a brief introduction, including call, name, and QTH. Please keep it pleasant.
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Jan 12, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.