Vote 808Talk Hawaii For 2007 Best Travel Podcast

  • Vernon Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28 9:55 AM
      Aloha all, the voting is now open at the Podcast Awards and 808Talk is
      representing Hawaii for the second year in a row. We hope you can take
      the time to visit the Podcast Awards website and cast your vote for
      808Talk which has made the nominations under the "Travel" podcast
      section. All you have to do is go to the website below and in
      the Travel section select 808Talk and then below that fill in
      your name and email and any comments you may have and then
      press "Submit". You will then receive an email with further vote
      verification instructions. Help us put Hawaii on the map in
      podcasting. Thanks all and a hui ho.

      (Voting Open Until Midnight August 11th - Tell Your Friends)
      Vote Here: http://www.podcastawards.com/

      V.Brown