Register At Podcastready w/808Talk

  • Vernon Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2007
      Register today at Podcastready to get 808Talk and all of your favorite
      podcasts in one great place. Use our promo code 808THawaii and you may
      have a chance to win a FREE Video iPod courtesy of Podcastready.
      Register today for FREE and pass it along.

      Register a new account (this will require a valid email address) or
      update your existing profile using the promotional code below.

      http://www.podcastready.com/register.php
      Enter Promo Code: 808THawaii

      A hui ho,
      V.Brown