2008 Podcast Awards Voting Now Open!

  • V.Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2008
      This is an important election year, so please make your vote count in the 4th annual Podcast Awards.

      To vote for your favorite Hawaii podcast (808Talk), just visit the Podcast Awards website and look under the "Travel" category where you'll see 808Talk Hawaii. Select the box next to our name then below that fill in your name and email and any comments you may have and then press "Submit". You may then be randomly selected and receive an email with further vote verification instructions, so please enter a correct email and be sure to check it.

      Notes:
      1. You can vote once every day!
      2. "Travel" category is located bottom right on the Podcast Awards website.

      Mahalo for your continued support and a hui ho.

      Vote 808Talk Hawaii Podcast For Best TRAVEL Podcast 2008

      You may also want to check out some of our favorite podcast friends who are also up for an award!

      Grammar Girl
      Comedy 4 Cast
      Ask A Ninja
      Money Girl