One other question. Do you need to check if the bottom of the saddle and the bottom of the bed ways are parallel?cannontandem
The group is exceptional. It was originally creted to offer counsel in matter of machining but old hands on the group had established a convention that email@example.com
I should have used the 1/2 degree on both original faces.cannontandem
There is a fair amount of off topic banter on subjects of interest to the hobbyists that gather here. If you are unable to skip over what doesn't interest you or have trouble controlling yourself in the presence of folks that disagree with you someone set up a tightly moderated group HERE.
Ketywords: lathe minilathe mill minimill bandsaw 7x10 7x12 7x14 milling turning
- Feb 6, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.