Re: [7x10minilathe] Re: OT: Mert's desulfator - batteries - odd technology- magnets

  • mertbaker
    Message 1 of 233 , Nov 1, 2003
      OHO! I failed to pick up on that one.
      Mert

      MertBaker@...
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "x xx" <lesleynward@...>
      To: <7x10minilathe@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 9:32 PM
      Subject: Re: [7x10minilathe] Re: OT: Mert's desulfator - batteries - odd
      technology- magnets

      > Fair enough Dave, but when what purports to be a technical treatise for
      the edymication of the unwashed doesn't know the difference between
      "principal" and "principle" my BS sensors pop into high gear.
      > Sam
      >
      > Dave Mucha <davemucha@...> wrote:
      > --- In 7x10minilathe@yahoogroups.com, "Syd H. Levine" <wireline@m...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Not so. Magnets do not help. It is snake oil. How exactly does
      > a weak
      > > magnet field affect the ionic behavior of dissolved solids?
      >

      > http://www.triangularwave.com/a1b.htm
      >
      > Probably better to read it instead of me trying to explain it.
      >
      > Dave
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      > ---------------------------------

    • Gregg Eshelman
      Message 233 of 233 , Nov 5, 2003
        --- Bubba <mysticz28@...> wrote:
        > Gregg Eshelman wrote:
        > >
        > > If you want some examples of really tight coding,
        > > check out the demos from www.theproduct.de You'll
        > > need a fairly decent 3D video card. A TNT2 will
        > > be OK for the product but a Ge Force 2MX will be
        > > better for the other two.
        >
        > How about a pair of GeForce 5200 Ultras? Or should I
        > drop $500 each on a couple of 5950 Ultras? ;)

        That should do nicely. ;) http://www.farb-rausch.com/
        Sit back and enjoy the eye candy.

        =====
        "When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."

        http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree