For Sale: HF Mini-Mill, drawbar, collets, clamping kit, vise, etc.

  • ricketynow
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2003
      I've decided to sell my HF Mini-Mill. I bought it at Harbor Freight
      and mounted
      it to my workbench with three 3/4" thicknesses of MDFB. The mill has
      been
      used less than an hour and still has all the pieces that came with
      it. Nothing is
      broken. I also bought a one-piece drawbar, six collets, clamping kit
      and vise
      from Chris at LMS. I also thought I might do an inch conversion to
      the Y axis
      and bought that leadscrew and brass nut from Chris as well.
      I don't want to pack and ship, but I'm on the central coast of
      California, about
      half way between LA and SF, so anybody from compatible geography, or
      planning a trip can contact me off-list at sch0lar@.... If I
      don't say
      anything about price, people will rightly be annoyed. I want to sell
      this, not
      donate it and I know a Homier can be had for $399 with no tooling if
      you go to
      the show. With this one, you get some tooling. I'll send pictures to
      anybody
      seriously interested. Because of the enjoyment I've had from this
      list, I thought
      I'd offer the mini-mill here first.
      Thanks.
      ricketynow