Re: [7x10minilathe] Factoryy Spray Cans will NOT explode (was WD-40 Was Re: HSS cutting today)

  • Mert Baker
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2000
      Beg to point out a small omission in your otherwise excellent post, to wit:  The major cause of inflation is the gov't printing more money than it takes in.  At the 2-3% "under control" inflation rate Mr. Greenspan boasts aboout, the twenty-five dollar Big Mac is on the way.   Right along with the forty dollar gallon of gas.  Mert

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2000
        At least I understand Greenburg's position. He wants to make money and banks
        need an orderly market to do it. I ember the 70's when they didn't do the
        job on
        inflation and the medicine in the 80's nearly ruined us all. I would like to
        see .05 to
        .25 inflation but they can't adjust it that close. Besides the government
        likes a little
        inflation it raises our taxes a little every year.

        Gordon

        Gordon Couger gcouger@...

        Stillwater, OK www.couger.com/gcouger
        405 624-2855 GMT -6:00