Re: [7x10minilathe] 7X14 Micromart

  • Clint D
    Message 1 of 61 , Nov 1, 2002
      Thanks, I am looking into the 9x20 very seriously, I have the two 9"SB's and a 109 but after looking at it the other day, I just liked it and then the new! I might sell one of my SB and get it. That's why I was wanting to know who all sells it so I can do some price comparisons
      Clint

      Message 61 of 61 , Nov 4, 2002
        I was going to go for the Lathemaster about 3 months ago, but they were out
        of stock. They still are. Couldn't wait.
        Dave Goodfellow