typhoid Mert

  • Robert Streimikes
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2000
      Mert! your last two messages have had the kak virus! Either in your machine
      has the virus or you are quoting messages that contain the virus! by now
      there are samples of the virus all through the archives. I don't know who
      is gonna / who can clean that mess up. You need to read up on the kak
      virus and clean up your act. I actually looked at the source and the virus
      was there.