[7x10minilathe] Great deal on carbide end mills

  • Barry E. Nielsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2000
      Greetings All,
      I've been lurking around the list for quit a while, basically since I
      started my search for a lathe and mill. I went with the Grizzly 4015 3 in
      1, but I still find a great amount of fantastic knowledge from this group.
      I thought everyone might be interested in a good source for solid carbide
      end mills at a great price. I ran across these while on eBay a while back
      and I have been very pleased with them. The auction of the 3/8 end mill
      ended yesterday, dutch for $9.80 each. They carry sizes from 1/2 down to
      1/8 inch. I've used the 1.8 and 3/8 a lot. You might want to check them
      out http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=mac$

      Thanks,
      Barry