[7x10minilathe] Re: darn - shipping damage

  • sbailey@sbuniv.edu
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 1999
      > Hello agplate@...,
      > I spent about a month on a similar problem over a year ago. The UPS man even
      > came to my home to "inspect" the damage. In due time, another arrived, also
      > damaged but usable. For it, I ordered repair parts which took another month.
      > It may be better now, I hope so.
      > Regards,
      > Ron Carroll
      > Nokesville, Virginia USA
      > maytagtwin@...

      My experience is a little more current. I waited a little over one month for a replacement to arrive. It finally did about a month ago. They don't ship until they receive the returned lathe, using the same shipping methods used to send the original. Looks like somethings never change.
      Hope you have better luck with the replacement.

      Kevin

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/7x10minilathe