Re: [7x10minilathe] Training Video

  • Gregg Eshelman
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2002
      --- Ken Scales <kscales@...> wrote:
      > I just bought one of the 7x10 lathes from Harbor
      > Freight.
      > Didn't need it, but I didn't have one, so I bought
      > it.
      > Haven't got a clue how to use it.

      That's as good a reason as any to get one, right? :)

      =====
      http://www.junkscience.com "All the Junk that's fit to Debunk!"

      http://greetings.yahoo.com/
    • Mert Baker
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2002
        From what I read here, it's excellent.
        Mert
        MertBaker@...
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1, 2002
          While i don't have that video I do have several others by Jose and
          they are excellent- If its anything like his others its money well
          spent.

          Mike

          > > I just bought one of the 7x10 lathes from Harbor Freight.
          > > Didn't need it, but I didn't have one, so I bought it.
          > > Haven't got a clue how to use it.
          > > I found a video for sale on the Internet by Jose Rodriquez called
          > > "Machining Operations on the 7 x10 Variable Speed Minilathe" for
          about
          > > $40.
          > > Anybody know if this is something good for a beginner?
          > > Thanks,
          > > Ken
          > >

          > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Service.

        • rat8bug
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 1, 2002
            I agree, the Jose video is very through on the 7 x10 operation. It
            is a 4-hour video and really "Dick and Jane's" it for you. I have a
            Prazi video for the 5 x 12 lathe, and it is not even close to Jose's
            video IMO....Barry