Re: [7x10minilathe] Collet holder for 7x

  • Mert Baker
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2001
      The 3C system I made uses a draw tube, so anything under .615" will go thru
      the HS.
      Mert
      "The more fundamental the truth, the more politically incorrect is the
      mention thereof."
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2001
        Yury

        Did you notice if the MT3 shank is removable...

        I have a MT2 taper in my mill. I was up there a couple of weeks ago
        and bought the vise. Its not what I wanted but far better than
        anything I have.

        Garry

        To: <7x10minilathe@yahoogroups.com>
        From: "Yury Brodsky" <ybrodsky@...>