RE: OT:I am really wondering about single payer?

  • techacetoo
    Message 1 of 67 , Aug 31 1:04 PM
      we will never have single payer. We will eventually have multipayer where all payers are the gov't. The privilidged classes must have a separate death panel with separate standards for service. Senators, for example, or senior presidential appointees, or union officers, etc. will be treated better than the masses. By the time the masses figure out the are marked, the insurance companies will be gone.
    • Alan Muller (DH)
      Message 67 of 67 , Oct 3, 2013
        For any people on this list actually interested in learning what's up with health "insurance" in the US of A, this might be of interest:

        "Obamacare: The Gift To Insurers That Will Keep on Giving"

        https://www.nsfwcorp.com/dispatch/obamacare-ker-pow/ed993c7ab1d42e266e3a84b5a3c1eefc223396c4/

        am

        At 05:09 PM 9/23/2013 -0500, you wrote:

        GDay Philip,

        We haven't been 'owned' since 1901. You really should do your research
        before flexing your fingers and proving your incompetence.

        --
        Regards
        Andy M