OT: dave was wrong

  • dave_mucha
    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 16, 2013
      in the very few times I can find that I was actually wrong, this is one.

      I had said that obama care would cost the average family of 4 about $2,500 per year in additional taxes.

      AND that the IRS would hire 1,400 new AGENTS (not clerks)

      now that we are getting closer, it seems I was close....

      The IRS has 2100 new agents to ENFOCE the 21 new taxes under Obamacare. that is 50% more than I expected.

      From the new charts, a family of 4 making between 34,575 - 46, 100 your Insurance TAX will be 6.3% of your annual income.. Your tax will be between $2,1878 to $2.904. IN ADDITION TO your insurance premium.

      so, I was right in that it would be about $2,500, alas, that was just the LOW end.

      If you are a family of four making $69,150 – $92,200 your Health Insurance Tax will be at 9.5% of your income. Health Insurance Tax will range between $4,356 to $5,809 respectively.

      Well, Bill, again, you will have to step up and pay more for your free health care.

      Happy with the new change ?

      now, as we have seen every single time int eh past, when the gov't gets between you and anything, service will drop. so, not only will you pay more, but you can expect worse service.

      luckily, obamacare was designed to get companies out of providing insurance, and to create a one-payer system. So you will be able to pay for your own health insurance.

      now that we will have higher rates and give free health care to 20 million illegals and service with drop, we will move up in points in the WHO ratings. the more people suffer, the more 'fair' the health care is.

      Dave
    • Ian Newman
      Message 31 of 31 , Sep 3 6:42 AM
        Hi Dave,

        <SNIP>
        let's find our if you are a habitual liar,.
        </SNIP>
        Clearly I'm not - you have not been able to point to a single post where I have lied

        <SNIP>
        post my original challenge.
        </SNIP>
        Here it is:
        Post 228944 contains the original challenge that you suggested:
        <SNIP>
        If you want to see the persons ability to actual think for themselves, just ask them for 3 beneficial actions of the opposing party. and 3 negative actions of their party.
        </SNIP>

        All the best,
        Ian