Re: OT: Myth against science.

  • Roy
    Message 1 of 352 , May 13, 2013
      Reading the headings turns up a bunch of old stuff, very little that's current. The actual articles don't show much except a tempest in a teacup, where folks with no data are disappointed that their religious beliefs aren't accepted as facts.

      Roy

      --- In 7x10minilathe@yahoogroups.com, Old Boats <eezebilt@...> wrote:

      > "As I've stated, I disagree with your opinion about wikipedia. Checking other sources for info about their articles on climate shows that they're pretty representative of the main stream scientific community. Like I said, if you've got better info, submit corrections. If you can't get them accepted, it's time to re-evaluate your sources."
      >
      > Google "william connolley global warming" and read a few of the headings.
      >
      > That is all

    • James
      Message 352 of 352 , Jan 27, 2014
        Well Paul - where's the chopping block? Looks like you were wrong huh!