Re: [7x10minilathe] Re: OT: Myth against science.

  • Ted Miller
    Message 1 of 352 , May 13 2:53 PM
      The last line of you post with the web sites you were refering to. You even stated they were liberals sites. I think you should take a more fair and balance stance when you post the web sites to convey your opinions. Just so I can become become better informed where did you get the idea that educated people have more common sense that us plan old folks.

      Ted

      Message 352 of 352 , Jan 27, 2014
        Well Paul - where's the chopping block? Looks like you were wrong huh!