Re: [7x10minilathe]OT: Dave and Ian's NRA challenge - UN treaty

  • Gordon Frey
    Message 1 of 736 , Feb 28, 2013
      Now Censor Ship!

      Gun Banning does not work, the British have one of the strictest gun laws and now their having a very large problems with guns used in crime.

      Gun Banning only removes guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens not criminals, and the criminals do not have to worry about being shot robbing citizens, so they become very bold.

      Banning a gun because it looks like a M-16 is just a feel good law, my hunting rifle or black powder rifle will kill you just as dead as the M-16.

      Gordon
      On 2/27/2013 6:40 PM, dave_mucha wrote:

      Gordon,

      You are not allowed to look at the causes of the greatest number of deaths. that is strictly forbidden.

      please keep your focus on the small amount who are killed by guns.

      Dave

      --- In 7x10minilathe@yahoogroups.com, Gordon Frey wrote:

      > First 90% of the firearms used in crimes were stolen. How is this
      > going to change with the "feel good" laws there are talking about
      > passing. Criminal's don't care!
      >
      > Also the FBI crime data shows where there is strict gun laws there is
      > more violent crime!
      >
      > Beside any one with a Mini Lath can make a fire arm, are you going to
      > register all Lathes and Mills requiring background checks also?
      >
      > Also there is so many children being killed in killed in car crashes
      > lets ban all CARS!
      >
      > Gordon

    • Ted Miller
      Message 736 of 736 , Mar 29, 2013