Re: [7x10minilathe]OT:NBC changes story - Note to Dave_m

  • Bill Kenny
    Message 1 of 736 , Feb 19, 2013
      Ian,

       Your starting to get a Very large and noticeable bump on your forehead from banging it on the brick wall. :-)

      On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 10:29 AM, Ian Newman <ian_new@...> wrote:

      Hi Dave,

      In my original post I made no reference to the NRA "lying" - I said that they would not let the truth get in the way of them voicing an opinion.  You introduced the word "liar" in your flame against me.

      I have not accused the NRA of "pathological lying" - that is your invention.

      You admit that you do not think the words of the NRA are "beyond reproach".

      If you speak and do not tell the truth, then you lie.

      Dave, you are trying to avoid admitting that the NRA are untruthful on occasions by introducing shades and variations of lying - this little lie doesn't really count, this comment is just 'untrue', not really a lie.....

      Thomas did the same thing in his post 226738 when he stated that I had not "met the standard for explaining how thre (sic) NRA has lied" - I have asked him several times to explain the "standard for lying" but he will not answer.

      I have repeatedly asked both you and Thomas to show me the posts where you justify LaPierre's lie about the Florida stand your ground laws (point two on my list of LaPierre's untruths in message 226620.

      Dave - do you agree that some statements made by the NRA contain information that is not true?

      All the best,
      Ian.

      Message 736 of 736 , Mar 29, 2013
        Dave, that is exactly what I mean.