Re: [7x10minilathe]OT: was: changes ...and stuff

  • Brian Pitt
    Message 1 of 736 , Feb 19, 2013
      On Monday, February 18, 2013 07:10:44 pm you wrote:
      > I dont know who wrote this, but its not completely true. The tenth
      > amendment is in direct opposition to some of the statement below.

      only if they want it to ,otherwise the 14th lets the feds trump the states
      the only consistent rule about which one applies is that whatever one
      A:) gives more power to the feds or
      B:) fits the agenda that happens to be trendy at the time
      is the one that will be used

      but that's only if there is any opposition to it ,for more routine stuff they can just
      drunkenly scrawl 'komerse claws' on it and attach it to a completely unrelated spending bill
      that's already guaranteed to pass

      Brian
      --
      "The goal is to keep the bewildered herd bewildered. It's unnecessary for them to
      trouble themselves with what's happening in the world. In fact, it's undesirable ,if
      Message 736 of 736 , Mar 29, 2013
        Dave, that is exactly what I mean.

        Ted