Re: [7x10minilathe] Re: Fox News Rating, ... OT:

  • Ian Newman
    Message 1 of 64 , Feb 1, 2013
      Hi,

      I think you have missed the point:

      Things like the police force and the secret service exist so you don't have to do the work that they do.

      They carry guns so you don't have to.

      They arrest people and hunt criminals so you don't have to.

      All the best,
      Ian.

      Message 64 of 64 , Feb 7, 2013
        --- In 7x10minilathe@yahoogroups.com, Ian Newman wrote:

        > Hi Dave,
        >
        > We seem to have a little bit of a truth/misunderstanding matter in your post:
        >

        > the POTUS is at MORE RISK from his OWN ADMINISTRATION than the entirety of the Republican party.
        > :
        > :
        > so if you want to protect the POTUS, then the FIRST place to start is within the administration.
        >

        > Do have any facts to back up your accusations or is this just a load of stuff you guessed at or made up and hope to be true?

        you tried to make the claim the potus is more at risk. you even provided numbers to try to support that claim.

        I offered, and you agreed, that the potus does not choose the place time or weapon, but that it is the assassin.

        based on your numbers, there have been a total of 4 assassinations.

        I merely used the historical data on the events. I posted that. did you miss it ?

        of the four, jfk's death has been linked to a number of groups. the total alteration of procedure of the secret service points to the gov't involvement. a democrat controlled gov't.

        based on history, the democrats have killed more presidents.

        Just using history to predict the future.