obama wins again OT:

  • dave_mucha
    Message 1 of 75 , Aug 1, 2011
      seems bama gets to spend out of control.

      the big lie is that there will be some future reductions in spending
      the republicans caved almost totally

      no new taxes, big whoop. that goes to support bama, not republicans

      no budget passes in almost 3 years, now we have massive debt ceiling INSTEAD of a debt reduction.

      and that goes into full effect to we the people do not get to send our message before the election.

      the limit should be set for next august.

      anyone who has a knee-jerk reaction to hating republicans is not well informed about what goes on.

      Dave
    • dave_mucha
      Message 75 of 75 , Aug 6, 2011
        I think that is a good cross sample of the readers of the Huffington Post.

        in this poll he has a 48% approval. way higher than reality.

        what we do know is that no matter how bad he makes things, 30% of the counry will vote for him again.

        we also know that no matter what, 30% will for for any republican

        so, it is not convinceing the right or the left that matters. it is the independant.

        Like I said before, bama scored big with the budget. he gets to spend all he wants, and does not have to rub it in the faces of the people come election day. he will, no doubt blame somebody else after he had gotten everything he asked for over his term.

        Dave