Re: Reusing Broken Taps article (on GB - PM 1969-04,PP200-202)

  • j110433416
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2011
      Or you can use Google Chrome, right-click on page, select "inspect element", on the lower pane that opens select the tab "resources" and go down the list until you find the picture that you want. Then right-click on it and select "save as". This way you keep the original picture resolution.

      But you're right Ray, when I cannot find a way to access the file, "print screen" is also the option I use.

      (a bit odd that, after lurking for some time, the first post I make in this group is about web browsing)

      Jose