Re: Just got back

  • dave_mucha
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1 3:49 AM
      I thnk that goes to the method he uses. Some of us thinker as a hobby. If I have a huge pool of money, I would have to think how to make more......

      Without it, I have to use what I can to get by.....

      Unfortunatly, in this country, the cost of realestate taxes on a building is more than sending a job overseas. the cost of just doing business is so darn high that the product has to pay really well.

      I am glad there are still very wealthy people who can have hobbies like Fantasy of Flight and ... I do not remember the name of the SuperCar circuit. the one where they rent a track, bring in supercars and for some $$$ you get to drive these cars around the track for some hours and hours.

      Dave