Re: [7x10minilathe] Re: OT: Adhesive for polyethylene?

  • Mert Baker
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 1, 2008
      FWIW.  I built a 'roof' over where I park the car for a garage, 16x24. As I intended to build on another room over it the next year,  I sloped it 1" over the 16', & covered it with 6mil black poly, & covered that with indoor/outdoor carpet. (green).  That was 6 years ago; still planning the extra room, but one thing and another have kept that on hold.  Still no leaks; I think I'm a fugitive from the law of averages.
      Mert