Re: [7x10minilathe] Re: Dividng attachments

  • Richard Garnish
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 1, 2005
      Indeed, I was going to do that anyway, which would serve nearly all of
      my needs; the only case I can think of that I might need a number that
      is not a factor of 120, unless I get a sudden urge to start clockmaking,
      is for graduating handwheels - 50, 62.5, 100, 125 divisions. I think
      I'll start with the simple approach and then maybe build the fancy
      version, dividing plates and all, if and when I need it.

      Thanks for everyone's advice - it's useful to have people to make me
      look at the simple ways of doing something when I've got carried away
      with the overcomplicated approach :)

      Richard