Re: [7x10minilathe] Re: OT : Elect the STUPID HALF-WIT !!! ( Vote Kerry)

  • ckinzer@fix.net
    Message 1 of 80 , Nov 1, 2004
      Oh. You mean the G. W. Bush that stopped using alcohol. Since I've worked
      with a number of such folks, I appreciate the discipline, character, and
      hard work that can require. I would tend to view things in terms of the
      time sober, not the time drinking. But I guess others would want to spin
      it another way.

      Chuck K.

      > Actually, we were talking about GW Bush; Ted Kennedy is old enough to
      > probably only use alcohol as a personal recreational drug. (Probably
      > hell, more like exuberantly!)
      >
      > Roy
      >
      > --- In 7x10minilathe@yahoogroups.com, ckinzer@f... wrote:
      > > I didn't have time to read this whole thread. We're talking about
      > Ted
      > > Kennedy for some reason I presume?
      > >
      > > Chuck K.
      > >

      > > > For those who don't accept his (illegal) drug use, alcohol
      > (specific,
      > > > legal drug) causes similar effects. His long-term
      > overconsumption of
      > > > alcohol is well documented.
      > > >
      > > > Roy
      > > >
      > > > --- In 7x10minilathe@yahoogroups.com, Michael Taglieri <miket--
      > > > Kerry took
      > > > some kind
      > than
      > > > Kerry
      > > > now. I've
      > addiction,
      > > > and Bush
      > obvious
      > > > mental

      > > > discharged

      > Bush
      > I.Q.
      > > > than

      > and
      > > > do

      > > > agenda

      > > > will

    • gmdagena2000
      Message 80 of 80 , Nov 5, 2004
        I don't think it is a matter of intelligence or even education. It is
        more a case of the conservative or liberal "sirens" playing their
        tunes to lure their victims.

        Just because the media is decidedly liberal, doesn't mean that the
        landowners aren't as easily led by nose. Most urban dwellers are
        liberal, but this election was decided by "family values" and Bush was
        deemed "more moral" than Kerry by those living in the south, midwest
        and rocky mountain states, where, and area often termed "the
        heartland". Bush is almost as two-faced as Clinton was. This
        election was won by the better sirens on the conservative side of the
        contest.

        America is still the most puritanical western nation on the face of
        the earth. It is this majority that decided this election. In the
        60's the majority of the young people were "conservatives", and called
        a silent majority, dispite how the history books skew things to get
        people to believe that most young people were liberal in the 60's.

        -Gabe