230337Re: [7x10minilathe] OT: It happens again and it caused by mental illness

  • Ian Newman
    Jun 8, 2014
      Hi Dean,

      You endorse my point perfectly.

      As I said, the perception in Europe is that (in the European Theatre of WW2) Britain came to the aid of victims of German expansionist policies because it was 'the right thing to do' regardless of the cost whereas the USA saw the opportunity for their own territorial expansion.

      All the best,
      Ian

      On 8 Jun 2014, at 23:36, "'dean_cascio@...' dean_cascio@... [7x10minilathe]" <7x10minilathe@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Why shouldn't we get the best deal possible. Hell you guys still haven't paid up for the munitions from WWI.😉
      Dean

      Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android