229952Re: Anyone Going To Cabin Fever Expo?

  • Ron Ginger
    Feb 3, 2014
      I will be there, I have been to every show since they started and hope
      to never miss one. I will likely do some kind of CNC demo, but have not
      yet settled on exactly what. The Mach3 guys will be there again with
      some very interesting demos, and by then Mach4 should be available.

      ron ginger

      > Posted by:buffumjr18@... buffumjr18
      > Date: Sun Feb 2, 2014 5:41 am ((PST))
      >
      > Cabin Fever Expo, in York, PA, Apr 11-13. A home shop machinists'show-and-tell. Machinery auctions, small parts sales, Take lots of photos. Meet your favorite magazine authors. Eat greasy food. Swap phone numbers and emails.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic