Re: Commercial - Rustenburg Platinum Mines Bagnall 0-4-2

  • fergus
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2008
      Am I missing something but this kit seams to have taken a big hike up
      in price??

      <At this point in time the kit which includes all the etchings ,
      <castings and instructions should sell for about 80 pounds but with
      <the way our Rand in falling I think I will have to quote in SA Rands
      <to avoid loosing as the Rand falls.

      And then we get from Paul

      < and will cost £152

      I know we all have to make a living, but an increase in £72!! . . . .
      or am I missing something ??
    • thirtyinchfan@pearcedale.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 11, 2008
        > Am I missing something but this kit seams to have taken a big hike up
        > in price??

        I think the reality of production and distribution costs plus VAT have hit.

        Michael