Re: [7mmnga] FW: Sentinel Cars

  • John Dennis
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2002
      The exceptionally useful Magindex program shows this to be in the
      December 2001 issue.

      John Dennis

      On Tue, 1 Oct 2002 09:29:01 +1000, you wrote:

      >Australian Model Railway Magazine published plans of a Western Australian Railways 3'6" gauge sentinel railcar, with a "how to build" article just a few issues back, I'll try and get the reference later.

      John Dennis jdennis@...
      Melbourne,Australia Home of the HOn30 Dutton Bay Tramway
      and the Australian Narrow Gauge Web-Exhibition Gallery
      Dutton Bay URL: http://members.optushome.com.au/duttonbay
      WebX http://members.optushome.com.au/jdennis/ng_webex.html
    • Pearcedale
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 1, 2002
        Thanks, John. For the life of me I couldn't find the issue last night, despite the fact I was only looking at it last week.

        The AMRM web site is:

        They don't mention back issues, however I'm sure they would have a back issue or article reprint service.

        Cheers,

        Michael