Sorry if I sound....

  • Bill Reynolds
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
      ....a loser, Howard but would emulsion do as regards
      painting both sides of the Sundeala?? Very happy to
      accept any advice to cut out any possible future hassle!!

      Kind Regards,

      Bill Reynolds.

      http://amalgamatedconserves.mysite.orange.co.uk

      Support the World Aids Awareness campaign this month with Yahoo! For Good http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/
    • Howard Clarke

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2008
          Or Howard it could be primed first with mdf primer (fast drying) and then
          painted with emulsion paint
          Nigel

          rabble.figures@...

          www.rabble-7mmfigures.co.uk/

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 4, 2008
            I use matt acrylic varnish for sealing both Sundeala and mdf, making
            certain that I apply ample amounts to the edges as well as both
            sides. It is easy to use and quick-drying, and the wet brushes wash
            out in water (you may need to add washing up liquid - check the
            instructions for the particular varnish used); it can be a bit niffy
            while wet though, so I apply it outdoors if possible.

            The same varnish can be used on models too, although always do a
            small patch test first.

            David Woodcock