[7mm NGA] Re: Track Cleaning for DCC operation ???

  • Don Mason
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 3, 2007
      --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, Roy Wood <lodgecot@...> wrote:

      > Hi Don
      > Glad this worked for you too!
      > Having just spent a very busy three (yes, the set-up
      > day too) days at Warley, not one of our team even
      > mentioned wheel/track cleaning. In the past we would
      > have had to do both at least once a day. It's amazing
      > how dirty the conditions are at an exhibition.
      > regards
      > Roy Wood

      ....And Roy - your layout was excellent (not that I would have
      expected anything else after Crichel. And the running was good too
      from what I saw.

      didn't get the chance to say 'Hi' as you were busy at the time with
      someone else. But just wanted to pass on my compliments.

      - Don
    • Roy Wood
      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 4, 2007
        Thank you very much for the compliments Don. Shame we
        didn't get a chance to speak.
        .And Roy - your layout was excellent (not that I
        > would have
        > expected anything else after Crichel.

        Except of course that Crichel was new in 2002 and
        Cranborne first went out in 1994!

        regards
        Roy Wood