Re: [7mm NGA] Re: Quayside covering? - A different slant !

  • Roy Wood
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2007
      Thanks Pete
      That solved it for me too.
      regards
      Roy Wood,

      > I had the same problem, but adding the ".pdf"
      > extension worked for me.
      >
      > Try:
      > http://www.donaldmason.co.uk/Image1.pdf
      >
      > Pete
      >
      > --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, "Don Mason"
      > <maineng@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, MICK THORNTON
      > <mick.thornton2@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I can't access it either I'm afraid. I can get
      > > www.donaldmason.co.uk OK, but get a "address
      > unrecognised" error
      > > message with the /Image1 extension added. And yes,
      > I do have Acrobat
      > > Reader installed.
      > > >
      > > > Mick
      > >

      > > Strange - It works Ok for me and for many others -
      > yet clearly some
      > > can't get it.
      > >
      > > Dunno Why.
      > >
      > > Anyway - for those who can't see the pic I've just
      > posted it to the
      > > Photos Page under 'Don Mason's Pics'.
      > >

      > This group is:
      > 1 - for people interested in modelling narrow gauge
      > railways in 7mm:1ft scale or thereabouts
      > 2 - not restricted to members of the 7mm Narrow
      > Gauge Association although membership of said
      > organisation is thoroughly recommended
      > 3 - moderated by current serving members of the 7mm
      > Narrow Gauge Association committee
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • MICK THORNTON
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2007
        Thank you Pete, adding the .pdf worked fine - and the photo that appeared was well worth the trouble trying to get to it!

        Best wishes

        Mick

      • Gerald Blaikie
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 2, 2007
          Hi Don,
          I to was having difficulty getting onto you site even with Accrobat, so thanks for posting them elswhere. The water and the schooner look great. Hope to see the actual layout sometime.
          Cheers
          Gerry B in sunny Morecambe

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 2, 2007
            I agree with Gerry, great work Don !