The Chairman has joined

  • Howard Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2000
      Having received my Narrow Lines 124 this morning. I thought I had
      better join to keep abreast of what members are talking about.

      Best wishes to all member of this group

      Howard Martin
      Chairman
      7mm Narrow Gauge Association
    • robin.edwards@care4free.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2000
        --- In 7mmnga@egroups.com, "Howard Martin" <howardmartin@s...> wrote:
        > Having received my Narrow Lines 124 this morning. I thought I had
        > better join to keep abreast of what members are talking about.
        >
        > Best wishes to all member of this group
        >
        > Howard Martin
        > Chairman
        > 7mm Narrow Gauge Association

        Likewise, Howard! I have just joined - first chance to get on the pc
        (kids now watching TV & wife happy with my progress in the garden).

        Happy modelling,

        Robin Edwards.