Trying to contact Nigel Auckland...

  • P-J Sanders
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15 7:21 AM
      Hello,
      Does anyone know how I can contact Nigel Auckland, about some photos he
      took of my layout at the AGM? I cant seem to find his details anywhere.
      I would like to use some of the photos, if possible in an article about
      the BVR.
      Cheers P-J
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 15 12:26 PM
        --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, "P-J Sanders" <mogbass@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        > Does anyone know how I can contact Nigel Auckland, about some photos
        he
        > took of my layout at the AGM? I cant seem to find his details
        anywhere.
        > I would like to use some of the photos, if possible in an article
        about
        > the BVR.
        > Cheers P-J

        membership (AT) 7mmNGA (dot) org (dot) uk - you know the drill - will
        reach him. But he might be on holiday at the moment.