Re: [7mmnga] Talyllyn locomtives

  • Andrew Young
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 27, 2002
      Even though though Mehano chassis doesn`t look quite right, I`ve found mine
      to be a very smooth runner.

      Another TR model is Diesel No. 5 by Wrightlines.

      Andy
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 27, 2002
        You will not succeed unless you start and practice makes perfect ..so long as you do not interfere with the OO mechanisms all you have lost is time and a bit of plasti-card and other bits and pieces.
        johnclover@...
        Dunedin   New Zealand