RE: [7mm NGA] Re: Paragon Website

    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 5, 2007
      Dave,

      Try Invertrains, Chris Smith has several ranges listed and illustrated
      besides his own resin casting range.

      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 5, 2007
        I've just tried, both directly and via a Google link, and got exactly
        the same problem as John.

        Graham

        --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, DLTaylor <DLTaylor@...> wrote:

        > Thats odd, Duncan website is working perfectly for me, I've just
        tried it.
        > At <http://www.duncanmodels.co.uk/>
        > Dave.
        >
        > --On 05 July 2007 11:58 +0000 mugshot882000 <john.g.waldron@...>
        > wrote:
        >
        > > -Dear All,
        > >
        > > I'm experiencing the same problem on Duncan models website too! What
        > > is going on?
        > >
        > > John Waldron
        > > 2224

      • Rop van Duijne
        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 5, 2007
          I've found the info about the RCL-items on the following URL:
          http://www.narrowgaugeandindustrial.com/price.htm

          From their homepage there isn't a link to that page as far as i can
          see, strange... According to the ordering information the address
          seems to be the same as Paragon, in any case it is the same Welsh village.

          Hope this helps,

          Rop

          --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, "narolines" <graham@...> wrote:

          > I've just tried, both directly and via a Google link, and got exactly
          > the same problem as John.
          >
          > Graham

          [snip]
        • Guillaume Veenhuis
          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 5, 2007
            I have ordered from them a few times in the past, but in 2005 there
            were delays due to health problems for owner Ray Ollier. I hope he
            is o.k now - but perhaps someone knows about this and about the
            webshop not being available.

            Guillaume

            --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, "Guillaume Veenhuis"
            <smalspoorcompagnie@...> wrote:

            > It's been like this (website unavailable) for a while now, as I
            > noticed when I was looking for places to buy detailing-items.
            > Shop closed perhaps?
            >
            > Guillaume
            >

            > --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, DLTaylor <DLTaylor@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Dear All,
            > >
            > > I can't find the Paragon Narrow Gauge website, please can
            anybody
            > assist or
            > > shed any light on this?
            > >
            > > Thanks very much,
            > >
            > > Dave.T

          • Paul Martin
            Message 5 of 15 , Jul 5, 2007
              Allow me to explain as far as I can...

              RCL kits were developed and sold by Roy Link, originally from his own
              website

              Several years ago production and sales moved to Paragon, based in the same
              village, to allow Roy to concentrate on publishing

              This arrangement didn't work out and Roy took the models back in house but
              didn't re-release them.

              Several issues of NG&I ago Roy offered the range for sale

              That sale has gone through and, whilst I know who to, it will be announced
              in the next issue of NG&I due towards the end of the month unless the new
              owner wishes to say something sooner. It's not for me to say who it is or
              what their plans might be.

              As a result Paragon's presence has diminished. Their recent adverts have
              only mentioned custom model building. It may well be that they have
              withdrawn completely from retail sales

              Paul Martin

              EDM Models

              _____

              Message 6 of 15 , Jul 6, 2007
                Hi Rop,

                Thats the old website, from when Roy was still marketing everything
                himself. I'm amazed its still there, its last update is listed as
                Februaruy 2003!

                Cheers,
                Dave