Re: [7mm NGA] Use of graphite - an update

  • STEPHEN BENNETT
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2007
      Glad to hear it is working Roy, hopefully it will continue to improve and that broad smile get broader.
      Have you plucked up the courage to try it on Crichel yet though, only joking, I'm sure you will in time, once you see what an improvement it gives you.

      Steve Bennett

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2007
        Steve

        > Have you plucked up the courage to try it on Crichel
        > yet

        Not yet - but tonight might just be the night!
        regards
        Roy