Expo'NG

  • Robin Edwards
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2000
      Has anyone got any news, views or feedback on Expo'NG?   I couldn't go as I was exhibiting Ashcross at Cheltenham.  Roger Brown helped (as usual) and we used his rolling stock (as usual).  Thanks very much Roger - I really must build some of my own sometime!

      Next show for Roger and Syreford is Watford in a couple of weeks time.  Next show for me and Ashcross is Swindon a week later.  This will have its own Narrow Gauge room with Avalon and Black Dog in attendance - should be good!

      Cheers,

      Robin Edwards.
    • Robin Edwards
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2000
        Thank you to everyone who responded, I appreciate that it is not possible to
        reveal the trade reports in advance of Narrow News/Lines publication but I
        did find the other comments interesting.

        Roger Brown and myself, the details are given below.

        Next show for Roger Brown and Syreford is the Watford Finescale Extravaganza
        at Westfield School, Tolpits Lane, West Watford, 18/19 November 10:30 to
        18:00 on Saturday and 10:30 to 17:00 on Sunday, Adults £4-00, Senior
        Citizens £3-00, Children (12-16 yrs) £3-00, accompanied children under 12
        are free.

        Next show for me and Ashcross is MODELRAIL 2000 at Swindon 25/26 November at
        Greendown Community School, Grange Park Way, Grange Park, Swindon, 10:00 to
        17:00 both days, Adults £3-50, Senior Citizens £2-50, Children £1-50, Family
        Ticket (2+2) £8-00. The venue is 5 mins off Junction 16 of the M4. This
        will have its own Narrow Gauge room with Avalon and Black Dog in
        attendance - should be good!

        Regards,

        Robin.

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2000
          Thanks for the dates, Robin. Now, about the article on Ashcross that I'm
          sure you were going to offer to write for "Narrow Lines"..........
          There is no hiding place! :-)

          Graham